banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

 

Tada! Introducing...

Not a really big deal, but my column about the city I live in, entitled "My Laguna Hills"-is also being given a blog spot for the online version of the newspaper-here is the latest story about a local woman who helps out at risk teenagers via the county Junior League Organization:


http://www.ocregister.com/share/profiles/?plckPersonaPage=PersonaBlog&plckUserId=bf3d273e-aaca-d8a4-f59d-4f0c97d2eb69&slid=bf3d273e-aaca-d8a4-f59d-4f0c97d2eb69&sid=sitelife.ocregister.com

Comments:
Boy, you sure get around the internet. I just voted for your Greek salad over at Mixing Bowl. At least you can pitch this blog over at the OC blog.

Does "Pesach" mean anything to you? I lurk at an Israeli blog and the woman who posts there mentoned Pesach. Never heard of it but I thought you might know.
 
that one is easy Dave-Pesach is Hebrew/Yiddish for Passover, which is going to start in a week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?