Thursday, September 12, 2013
1-What is one of your favorite foods to eat? Let’s face it, if you’ve read this blog a while-you know it’s anything veggie.
2-Where is one of your all-time favorite travel destinations? Love the Caribbean! We’ve had 6 trips there and would love to go again for our 35th anniversary in 2016
3-Who is one of your favorite actors? Honestly, I don’t have one. I go film by film.
1. Ground bologna sandwich, like my mother used to make me.
2. Have to go with the Disneyworld tho I realize it's probably not that original.
3. I don't really have a favorite actor but if I had to pick one I've always liked John Wayne, again not too original though.
4. Well, since it's autumn which means Halloween, and I like the horror classics, then the original Dawn of the Dead.
5. I've been blogging so long it's hard to think of anything noteworthy here. Maybe that I've always wanted to run with the bulls like in Pamploma.
6. Biggest concerns are pretty much the same as your's except that my health issues are not as serious. But health is always a concern.