banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Saturday, February 08, 2020

 

2020 Stinks

The above shows everyone that it's been another "meh" week. 

Actually, it's been awful. 
 I seem to have developed a side pain like no other! Monday the rheumatologist gave me a shot of toward all hoping it would calm it down. Tuesday the pulmonologist it was The Valley fever and pleurisy and gave me 3 days of prednisone. 

 Let's say that neither worked on this for orific pain or the spasms and my primary decided I needed to go to the ER.

I opted for urgent care.   Stupid move! The provider they are got really scared over a my EKG and wouldn't let Adam or Steve just drive me to the hospital! O no she called in an ambulance!

After 5 and a 1/2 hours they decided it was not my heart, thank goodness. They are thinking maybe my stomach?

They sent me home with medication to help with the pain and leave natia and said I needed to follow up with the obvious stomach and heart doctors. 

Sigh.
 Steve finally got me home after a very long day. Adam felt a little better going home but spent his day also staring at me in the ER.  I proceeded to decide this weekend I am just going to stay at my P j's with a heating pad, take the medicine and rest.

The picture above is obviously our precious little girls who seemed to know that their mother is not well. They have taken root on my lap and also love to just sit with me and stare.

All I have to say is all of this better go away by the time our anniversary rolls around in April!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?