banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Friday, November 06, 2020

 

Still Mostly Hot

Friends in the eastern part of the country are telling me that they have seen not only their first bit of cold weather but snow! They have closed up their pools, putting jackets on the pooch to take a walk and cranking up their furnaces.

Here in the state that lives on the face of the sun we have had some cooler weather as well! Yep, we actually had two days where I had to put the girls jackets on at 5:30 a.m. because it was too cold for them to consider going out for their morning potty.

After those two days however, we actually broke November heatwave temperatures! It was back into shorts and tank tops. As I am sitting here now on our latest cooling off-I am in one of Steve's old work t-shirts and my back doors open to get some air.

Normally, we are already enjoying temperatures in the mid to upper 70s. This year, we are still having temperatures in the mid to upper 90s. It's really not so bad. By now any of you who have read these little musings for any length of time know that I am not a fan of any kind of cold weather!

According to the weather channel, we are supposedly going to get some rain this weekend. Since we were supposed to get some last week and never did I don't have high hopes.

We sure could use some rain! My poor three desert Rose bushes are all but dead. Now I waited over 6 years for those three bushes and there they are staring at me totally Brown!

Here's hoping that by Thanksgiving we could all be thankful for better weather and better circumstances.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?