banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Friday, January 22, 2021

 

My Turn

Thanks to circumstances beyond my control I will be having a double medical procedure next month. Because of that it is now my turn to have the dreaded covid-19 test.

At this point I am not actually sure what's more disgusting-having the test before the two procedures, prepping for the two procedures, having the procedures or the slight recuperation afterwards.

since I am going through so many things all at once including the discomfort of the problem causing me to have the medical procedures I'm going to take a bit of a break until after all of this is over and done with!

Enjoy the rest of our first month of 2021 and see you sometime in February.

Comments:
I agree that 2021 hasn't started in a promising way. That new more contagious Covid variant was brought into our county by a visitor from the U.K. Though the positive numbers are going down in Michigan, I saw a spike in the numbers locally. Wonderful.

Yorkshire pudding sure sounds good right now. Wendy has spent much of our isolation time baking. Her cake pops were a bit hit with the grands.

Good luck with your medical procedures. You're right that one benefit is having some adult conversation. I can't remember the last time I've spoken with anyone outside the family.
 
How is your grandson doing??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?