banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Friday, March 26, 2021

 

Ow and Tired

Have I mentioned how much I dislike my skeletal and joint system?

As if I don't have enough to deal with on a daily routine, my lovely back decided I didn't have enough to balance out daily life.

It was actually a pretty typical morning, the dogs got me up and because Lucky is so tiny I carried her to the back door.  

That's when things went horribly wrong. I bent down and SCREAMED!

Of course, Steve came running. What did you do?

By now I'm sure you've guessed.  Ia had completely blown out my back.

Since I am not able to take much of anything to help any of this, I did what I could with: Ginger tablets, Turmeric, ice packs, muscle relaxers and threw in a couple of totally worthless Tylenol and prayed.

Nothing helped. I called my physical therapist to let her know there was no way I was driving a car. By the next morning, I was exhausted from the pain and the no sleep. I was also quite nauseous from the pain.

Knowing it was either throw up from the pain or throw up from the pain killer I opted to take some anti nausea meds and the dreaded tramadol.

At least I dozed on and off.

Made it through the second pill and went to bed. Woke up and there was the expected feeling that I would not be eating much for breakfast. Ate a little cereal and a banana. Definitely passed on my morning coffee. About 10 minutes after that I decided I didn't really need what breakfast I ate.

The rest of the day had me not only in pain but sipping ginger ale. I am now on day 5 and while I can't say the pain is any worse and only slightly better at least I'm able to eat some toast and tea.

I could use a few prayers right now, as this weekend we have family portraits and I am hosting I am hosting Passover.

I hate curveballs.

Comments:
I see my latest blog seemed to echo your blog about getting your Covid shots over there. I'd almost given up for us here.

My brother suggested Starbucks Turmeric coffee for my own aching joints. I've tried it a few times. Not sure if it works but the coffee isn't bad.

Is that Portillo's there the chain that's based in Chicago with the Polish dogs and Italian beef? Wish we'd get one around here.

Very nice pic of your family. I guess we'll have to wait for our grandkids to get older before we can get a nice family pic of everyone together.
 
Yes it is the chain that is in Chicago! Our friends who live up the block come from that area so when it opened we went and enjoyed it with up. Thank you please we're just the pictures that Sarah took we are anxiously awaiting the ones the professional took in a couple of weeks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?