banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Friday, December 17, 2021

 

Happy Holidays

I have no idea how you feel but I was hoping for a whole lot better 2021than the year before.

It's been a trial. I'm sure some people had a great year! I have not been 1 of them.

Before this year is over I wanted to wish everyone a very happy holiday and hopefully a much better new year.

We actually booked our plane fare for the family.  We're hoping this time it's going to happen for what will be our cruise in April. It's our 3rd attempt and even the youngest grand kids are wondering if it's ever going to take place. 

Bryce, 6, informed me that now that we've actually got plane tickets we better get on the plane and run on to the boat!  "before they cancel us again!"

In preparation, for what we hope is our 1st actual vacation and over 2 years, I have begun more physical therapy. I was informed that my hope of just having less pain enough to sleep was realistic.  Being pain free is evidently not in my wheelhouse, EVER.

If nothing I have always been practical. So at least my hopes are not stretching the limit of reality.

Good riddance 2021.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?