banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Saturday, September 10, 2022

 

Let Me Have My "Bad" Mood

I'm still in a funk. I'm not apologizing for it. Just let me be. I know I have to get together because my being in a mood isn't going to help the situations around here.

Adam is having a cervical fusion in a few weeks. Prayers needed and appreciated.

Sarah is having quite a rough patch. If you would add a few good words for her-also appreciated.

Last, but so in the forefront of our minds-please continue to pray for our girl Sunshine. We expected so many more years of joy with her. We're trying everything. Praying is all we can double and triple up on.

Thank goodness no fool has said something heartless because my brain and mouth would explode on them without a point of return.

So, if you can't be supportive, just let me be.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?