banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Friday, July 17, 2020

 

Let Me Repeat

I've said it before and I will say it again - 2020 you stink!
I'm sick and tired of dragging around these two cement blocks on my feet. one of them is meant to level me out so that it doesn't affect the rest of my body.

There's a problem! For whatever reason when these two items were on opposite feet it worked fairly well. In this order I am about a half inch off. Because of this, it's not just the pain in the broken heel and the chronically fractured bone in the opposite foot, it's also the spasms in my feet, knees, sciatic nerve and if that isn't enough my right hip.

And yes, I know that last bit was a run-on sentence.

I know everybody has had quite a challenging year. Our kids are contemplating their best choice on how to educate our grandchildren and still managed to earn a salary to pay their bills at the same time. they are happy that I am but a stone's throw away to help out with whatever their needs are. Except for the fact that no one wants me teaching anyone math of any kind!

While we had the coolest spring in history since moving here in 2012, our heat has finally arrived. Poor Jackson! he spends three days a week with a grandmother who can't really move around very well and no friends. And even if he had friends it's to blazing hot outdoors for him to enjoy.

No one knows at this point that we actually have a pool at our community center because we are not allowed to use it!

well it first we were fairly certain we were going to make that family cruise in April for our 40th anniversary we are now changing our Outlook and just hoping for the best.

Nothing says grumpy like a woman stuck in the house and in pain with nowhere to go to improve her mood.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?