banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Thursday, December 31, 2020

 

Pfft and Good Riddance 2020

I'm pretty sure we're all in agreement about tonight-good riddance 2020!

Let us all rejoice in our homes with our individual pods and hope that 2021 brings us on much better year. Please heaven's above, let us have a year filled with nothing but good health, getting along with our fellow humans and rid ourselves of covid-19 and any of its strains.

Happy New year to all!

Comments:
Here, here. I figure once I can get my shot, I'll look forward more to 2021. Until then, though . . .

I have to say that 2021 hasn't started all that well. Our youngest grandson who was visiting with us over the holidays had to be taken to the local hospital emergently the day after New Year's. He was suffering from a bowel blockage and spent two nights in the hospital as well as undergoing some painful procedures to correct the defect, which they eventually did.
 
Oh dave, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandson. It must be so scary for a child that young and still able to understand what's going on to be in a hospital even with Mom and Dad right by his side. I'm glad they figured out what was wrong and help him and hopefully he will not have any more issues even remotely like this again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?