banner1
Join Associated Content http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carine_Nadel

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

 

Just a Suggestion

Please learn from my stupid mistake!

Steve and I went for our yearly eye exam. It actually wasn't too bad.  I was told the reason my eyes were having problems was because my eyes were getting better!

Seems only fair.

But my dry eyes were becoming more of a problem and I still can't afford the prescription drops I used to take.  I've been getting by with over the counter drops since moving here almost 10 years ago.

The optometrist suggested that I get this tube of extra strength oil based salve.  He even gave us some coupons!

Off we trudged to Walmart and bought them.

Stupidly and unfortunately for me it was a same size tube as a tube of oragel.

Me thinks you already know where this is going.Trust me on this you never want to mix up these tubes!

I was washing out my eyes for the rest of the evening.I used ice packs. I also made sure I had a nice soft washcloth around because my was dripping everywhere. I remarked to Steve that I hadn't have this much liquid coming out of my eyes since I had cataract surgery!Lol

This morning I woke up in a bit less pain. However my cornea is quite red, my lid is swollen and I am still not able to open it very well.  Or for very long.

I'm writing this one-eyed.I

Remember kids-always read labels and don't mistake oragel for an eye lubricant!!!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?